Our Top Ten Favorite Recipes of 2012

A couple days ago I shared with you the recipes that YOU all liked best from 2012. I have pulled together a handful of MY (and Adam's) favorites from this last year. I was totally surprised by Adam's selection as I was sure there would be far more desserts making his list. Apparently I cook some good non-dessert kind of food :) Listed below in no particular order:

Hers:


1. Cobb Salad
2. Steakhouse Burgers
3. Homemade Mayonnaise
4. Deviled Eggs
5. Summer Orzo Salad
6. Zesty Coleslaw
7. Creamy Corn with Herbs
8. Crunchy Peanut Butter Brownies
9. Lemon Pepper Seasoning
10. Classic Potato Salad

His:

1. Spam Loco Moco
2. Chicken Enchilada Soup
3. Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
4. Bacon Fried Rice
5. Mexican Lasagna
6. Taco Bravos
7. Plain Chocolate Brownies
8. Crispy Onion Rings
9. Rodeo Burgers
10. Marty Da'Kine Steak


We wish you all a safe and happy New Year!

Comments