Easter Roundup

I have done absolutely nothing to prepare for tomorrow. I haven't boiled eggs, planned a big meal, or even dug out the Easter stuffs from storage. I guess that means I'm doing that today. Because we are dying eggs tonight! I really want to give the natural egg dyes a try, but my lack of preparation coupled with the fact that I happen to own a few egg dying kits already.... Because several years ago I felt the need to buy a few egg dying kits during one of those after-Easter-clearance sales because they-were-a-screaming-good-price ($.19) and I was working for one of those big retailers. I was such a captive audience. I won't even tell you how many bags of cheap Easter grass I have....

Anyways, tomorrow we're doing a quick breakfast (READ: nothing fancy) and then Moira will get her Easter basket and find the hidden eggs that Mr. Bunny has left behind for her. Then we pack up and head to my parent's house for more Easter fun and an afternoon of yummy munchies. After that we're home for nap time (for everyone most likely :) ) and then it is on to dinner. So We're going do quick and easy with a touch of spring.

COBB SALAD: Or at least some variation of this :)


In case you're in need of some ideas too, I've compiled some other things I had been thinking about:

If you're doing breakfast/brunch:





Appetizers:


Egg Salad (serve with little slices of baguette or your favorite crackers!)

Main Dishes:




Side Dishes:






Desserts:



Comments