Meal Plan Monday


Weekly Meal Plan for April 20-April 26

1. Honey BBQ Chicken Thighs, Potato Salad, Broccoli Cheddar Gratin
*This was on last week's meal plan, but I realized I hadn't made a plan to use up leftovers from the big turkey I roasted for Easter, so I made Turkey and Broccoli Stuffed Alfredo Shells instead!

2. Breakfast English Muffin Sandwiches, Roasted Breakfast Potatoes
*I've been making some pretty intense meals lately and this seems like a nice simple meal.

3. Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strips, Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes, Roasted Broccoli
*This is Keira's recipe choice for the week, their theme is "Chicken Strips/Nuggets"

4. Parmesan Chicken Bites, Italian Pasta Salad, Strawberry Mango Mint Julep Salad
*This is Moira's recipe choice this week!

5. Roasted Broccoli and White Beans with Poached Eggs
*Another simple meal!

6. Mushroom Swiss Burgers, Fries, Sliced Apples
*Again, keeping it simple.

7. Beer Braised Beef Brisket, Roasted Potatoes, Garlic Green Beans, Focaccia Bread

All of this stay-home stuff has had me cooking and baking up a storm! But now in week five, I'm starting to feel a little burned out in the kitchen. With that in mind I tried to give myself a few easier meals to prepare. Fingers crossed it works!

What are you eating this week?

Comments