Meal Plan Monday

Ok, so last week I gave you the run down about how we meal plan at our house. And today I'll share with you what we've meal planned for this week!

Weekly Meal Plan for April 13-April 19

1. Chicken with Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Sauce, Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Broccoli
*This was on last week's meal plan, but real life happened and I forgot to pulled my chicken thighs out of the freezer... and we opted for take out.

2. Breadstick Pizza Casserole, Pasta Salad
*This casserole was also on last week's meal plan, but we ended up having a leftover night instead

3. Spinach Artichoke Chicken, Rice, Herbed Focaccia Bread
*The focaccia bread was on last week's meal plan, but I had it paired with the chicken dish listed under #1 and unfortunately this particular recipe is an overnight recipe and I didn't realize until too late, so we are having it with this chicken dish instead.

4. Cauliflower Enchilada Casserole
*This is Keira's recipe choice this week!

5. Gnocchi Skillet, Roasted Broccoli
*This is Moira's recipe choice this week!

6. Hash Brown Chicken Casserole
*This recipe calls for cooked chicken, but I'm going to use leftover turkey from our Easter dinner last week.

7. Honey BBQ Chicken Thighs, Potato Salad, Broccoli Cheddar Gratin

I'm pretty excited about this week's meal plan. We are using up several things from our freezer and pantry, making the most out of the stay home situation we are in. I think the meal I'm most looking forward to is the Honey BBQ Chicken Thighs, Potato Salad, and Broccoli Cheddar Gratin. It just seems like such a "summer" meal, plus I love potato salad!

What are you eating this week?

Comments