Thanksgiving Menu

First off I have to apologize for being non-existent lately. Once again I've been carried off by the tide that is life. Amping up my work hours for both my jobs and still doing the normal housework, added to the Halloween holiday and the recent passing of a family member, time just hasn't been on my side. Let's just say I've been really good with devoting time to others, but not myself. And although I'd like to make a change, with the upcoming holidays, I'm not sure I can. But I have to try.

Which brings me to posting here. Because it's something I do for me (and anyone else who want to read). Today I want to share with you my plans for our Thanksgiving. This year it's gonna be small. Just FIVE people. It's a huge change from the usual 11-14 people. So I am paring down my menu and this is what is looks like:

Lemon Garlic Sage Roasted Turkey Breast
Roasted Garlic & White Cheddar Mashed Potatoes
Turkey Gravy
Roasted Root Vegetables with Lemon Vinaigrette
Roasted Green Beans & Mushrooms with Balsamic Vinegar & Blue Cheese
Mixed Berry Cranberry Sauce
Jellied Cranberry Sauce (from a can per the request of my mother-in-law)
Dressing (made by my mother-in-law)
Swiss Roll with a Biscoff filling

What are your plans for Thanksgiving? What are you most excited for?

Comments