Meal Plan Monday


Weekly Meal Plan for April 27-May 3

1. Big Mac Sloppy Joes, Tater Tots
*Totally craving some fast food right now, but instead of grabbing some, I'll try this instead!

2. Potato Soup, Irish Soda Bread
*I made turkey stock with the bones from our Easter turkey and then froze it. Now I have TONS of stock, so I thought I would put some to good use. Plus we have a couple of chilly, overcast, rainy weather days this week. Perfect for SOUP!

3. Omelet Pie, Strawberries
*Easy meal for the win!

4. Cilantro Lime Chicken, Spicy Beans and Rice
*Most of the ingredients for this meal I already have in my pantry and refrigerator. I only need three things from the store!

5. Summer Steak Salad, Rosemary Potato Strudel
*It's Salad Week and this is Keira's meal choice!

6. BBQ Chicken Salad and Rice Bowls
*Moira's meal choice for Salad Week!

7. Thai Chicken Wraps, Quinoa Salad

For the most part this week's inspirations comes from what we have on hand, with the exception of the meals that the girls have chosen. Unfortunately most of what I'm using out of our pantry are more common items (pasta, rice, herbs, spices, beans, flour, etc.). I think next week I'll need to turn to some of the more obscure and uncommon items that I have lurking.

What are you eating this week?

Comments